Title: Campaign Manager
Location: Central London
Contract Length: 3 months- Scope for extension
Day rate: Up to £200
My client, a genuine global leader in their field, are searching for a campaign manager to be instrumental in developing and managing their email acquisition campaigns and web strategy.
The role is working with the development and analytics teams to provide guidance on optimising web pages, as well as testing and reporting on updates. An understanding of user experience is a must, as well as previous exposure to optimisation tools.
The skillset is extremely specific, see below:
- Hands on experience of web optimisation, making non technical improvements.
- Previously worked with Optimisely, Google Optimize, or similar.
- Experience of B2C digital Marketing
- Understanding of marketing Analytics tools
- Hands on experience of setting up and conducting test activity
- Experience in creating and optimising targeted email campaigns.
- Experience of reporting on key metrics to both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience of engaging with external agencies to deliver digital activity.
- Professional marketing qualification (IDM, CIM, etc)
Fit the bill? Send your cv to agee @ welovesalt .com, or call 0203 817 4939 for more information.