International Broadcast Ad Sales Manager
International Broadcast Advertising Sales Account Manager
Is the world's #1 nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in 210 countries and territories. They are dedicated to satisfying curiosity through 130-plus worldwide television networks, including the leading pan regional sports entertainment destination across Europe and Asia-Pacific. They are also a leading provider of educational products and services to schools and owns and operates a diversified portfolio of digital media services.
The candidate will be part of the London-based International Ad Sales (IAS) team, working across all the TV networks.
You will work to drive and motivate colleagues around you and be a collaborative part of a creative sales team to increase revenues and fulfil personal and team objectives. You will be in direct contact with clients and agencies to create, design and deliver creative and relevant media solutions drawing on a first-class multimedia and sports inventory.
The Manager will work alongside Sales Director and team to meet revenue targets for branded channel through building agency and client relationships.
The main purpose of the role is to work in coordination with the International Advertising Sales Director to deliver the annual revenue targets set by VP Commercial Development EMEA
- Work with Sales Director and Inventory Management team to expand sales efforts beyond spots
- Brand partnerships such as Sponsorship, Branded Content and Advertiser Funded Programmes or Product Placement for example.
- Develop and manage relationships with key international accounts and agencies – strong external connections, networking and promoting the brand
- Respond to agency briefs
- Pro-actively work with designated portfolio of agencies to develop new lines of business and grow market share
- Pro-actively work on designated regions and product categories, whether that be directly or with an appointed representative for the region
- Liaise with and support other company international sales operations, or sales representatives on pan-regional deals
- Create and execute 360 deals such as events, promotions, competitions or digital – working with appropriate company and external suppliers.
- Provide post-buy analysis as required
- Liaise with Inventory Management team to ensure deal delivery.
- Liaise with key staff to ensure full knowledge of sales offering
- Ensure all deals are in keeping with the brand values
- Ensure all deals are OFCOM or local regulator compliant
Desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrable full-time experience at a leading media company within sales.
- 100% Sales person with business mindset.
- Experience in Brand partnerships and 360 deals preferred.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, including research
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong liaison with other internal departments including Inventory Management, programming and research
- Team player
- Fluent English
- Experience working internationally preferred but not essential
- Sports knowledge (particularly motorsports) preferred but not essential
- Permanent authorisation to work in the UK
Contact Simon Watters – 07789742440 – firstname.lastname@example.org