Ad Sales Manager - Magazines/Print/TV
The JOB - ICONIC award winning international title.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management of all ad sales advertising across the UK region, including magazines, digital and related TV.
- The role requires an established media sales manager to be responsible for day-to-day running of accounts and relationships across my client’s portfolio of magazines and digital platforms. This includes but is not limited to Print, TV, Ad Sales, Digital sales etc.
- Build, grow and develop the existing client base plus expand on the pipeline of new business.
- My client is an award-winning global multi-media content broadcast network.
- They are strategic and creative in their approach to deal making, and have an ability to forge deep, meaningful relationships with key clients. They have a highly entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment and aim to work as a team in everything they do; and value open, honest communications in order to maintain the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
The MARKET EXPERIENCE
- Essential experience - Magazine Ad Sales experience with a focus on UK clients and ad agencies. Use to presenting to global advertisers.
- Be responsible for day to day management of all advertising across the UK.
- Work within the set sales strategy and own the development and success of the titles.
- Develop key relationships with clients at the most relevant level of their organisation
- Create proposals and develop creative 360 solutions which directly address clients’ needs plus work to ad agency briefs.
- Lead and manage deal negotiations.
- The Senior Management have a wealth of experience and have enjoyed continued success in the market.
- Co-ordinate closely with the Marketing, Programming and Research teams on all initiatives as it relates to advertising sales in the UK.
- Forecast revenues, exceed targets set for the financial year, providing regular reports to Senior Director, Ad Sales.
- Significant experience in Magazine Ad Media Sales with strong client/agency contact.
- This role will suit a senior sales person with circa 5 years’ experience at an establish media owner London based.
- This role offers responsibility and accountability plus ownership of the results and performance.
- Extensive national ad sales media experience with proven track record.
- A good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills to effectively work with and convey key messages to senior management and external contacts.
- Excellent organisational skills to work across multiple projects and time lines.
- A driven self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as possessing an ability to forge strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions;
- An innovative thinker with ‘can do’ attitude, capable of coming up with creative ways to deliver objectives and maximise ROI
- We offer a competitive salary up to £55k basic and excellent benefits, bonus as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and friendly working environment.
If your experience, knowledge, contacts and work is a good match please send your CV to me ASAP. Contact Simon Watters – 07789742440 – email@example.com