Creative Director - Brand & Design Consultancy
Branding. Innovation. Designer. Leader.
As a successful Creative Director, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Creative Director isn’t at a normal bulk standard agency. They are a provocative and inspiring brand consultancy.
Our client is a well established design and innovation agency that specialises in brand transformation and currently works with a variety of well-known brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf ideas.
They place creativity, innovation and design at the heart of everything they do.
Due to their ongoing success our client is now ready to bring on board a Creative Director who wants to help build and develop the agency on a long term basis.
To be suitable for this role as Creative Director you will have the following skills and attributes:
• You might be an Associate Creative Director with a desire to make the step up, or a Design Director in an agency ready to take on more.
• Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got innovative ideas and can work with and inspire people around you create great campaigns.
• All the expected creative craft skills; probably with an emphasis on Branding and Design and Digital – a passion for and experience of creating some cutting edge digital work.
• Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
• Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
• Happy to ‘do’ the work, but equally happy to step back and guide, praise and nurture
• Principles. Honest & straightforward.
In return for your craft and experience as a Creative Director our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £65-75k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Natasha Kenny, today by clicking on the apply button below.