Content/Digital Project Manager
This super agency, who create sparkling, original content for famous brands, is looking for a strong digital PM with content experience (or Digital Content Managers with PM experience) working on content strategy as well as project management and asset management for product pages across digital and moving/stills image.
The successful candidate must have extensive global FMCG brand experience working on household brand names, across all of the following digital marketing skills:
- User experience & consumer journey planning
- SEO strategy & content generation
- Web copy writing
- Client relationship management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Open source CMS systems
- Agile project management methodologies
- Social media strategy & campaign planning
- Google analytics
- Management of complex photo-shoots
- Managing complex film shoots
Main duties to include (but not limited to) actively managing:
- Drafting briefs to review and assess content, managing amends with creative teams and approvals with client.
- Creative teams to further develop creative concepts, angles and plan creative production.
- Content generation including different styles of content
- A small team of account handlers to rigorously track and schedule content production to ensure deadlines, budgets and client expectations are always met.
- Creative content plans with a focus on digital platforms & channels (including film).