Marketing Manager (Publishing & Events)
Join a vibrant and growing media business to help build and deliver creative marketing programme from scratch!
A small, expanding events and publishing company based in West London who operate several brands. This network brings together a community through their website, social media channels and publications; in addition to, hosting several annual events.
Reporting directly to the director, you will be responsible for creating and delivering a marketing programme from the ground up. You will be responsible for campaigns, data, digital platforms and communications across 3x brands and line manage a junior member of the team.
- Implement a sound marketing plan across all product in the business (conferences, events, magazines, research and job boards)
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns, identifying appropriate audience and channels
- Provide regular reporting and feedback on marketing performance
- Negotiate contra-deals and media partnerships with external associations
- Attend networking and industry events, representing the company
- Assist in organising and hosting some ad-hoc events for the MD
- Overall responsibility for database, maintaining quality and training on best practice to wider team
- Responsible for various digital tools - website, SEO, PPC
You have solid experience marketing to a B2B community ideally promoting several products and services at once like events/conferences/editorial. You will be very 'digitally focussed' with a successful track record of delivering integrated marketing campaigns across a range of platforms. You will be entrepreneurial, creative and unfazed by high volume, deadline driven work loads. A great team player who is keen to take on an exciting, creative and high level challenge with great enthusiasm for the sector.
- Previous experience as a Senior Marketing Executive/ or recent Marketing Manager (or equivalent) in a B2B environment
- Experience in marketing events/conferences through multiple channels
- Ideally marketing degree educated or studying CIM
- Significant Digital Marketing expertise
- CRM platform experience essential (ideally salesforce though not essential)
- Previous website project management experience advantageous
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.