Midweight-Senior Integrated Designer
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Midweight Integrated Designer passionate about ideas, creativity and making projects come to life. An award-winning communications agency with a whole host of projects to get your teeth stuck into, they are looking to expand on their tight knit group of incredible designers and take creative thinking to the next level.
As this is an integrated role, you would have the opportunity to work on both print and digital roles; flexing your creative flair and leaving your mark on team and individual projects alike. You should be obsessed with having great attention to detail to work, precision in bringing great ideas to life and most importantly, being the difference that drives creatives to think outside the box and question the idea of a great concept.
A massive part of this role is being able to deliver multi channel campaigns and work across a range of print, digital, branding and presentation based projects. You will also have the opportunity to be extremely conceptual; working directly with clients and owning a specific number to do personal projects with as well.
If you are conceptually driven, fascinated by working with great clients, happy reporting into an Art Director and someone who never stops thinking of the next big project, this could be the role for you!
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and comfortable managing multiple projects
- A strong integrated portfolio of work including branding, digital, print and presentations (preferably with more corporate brands)
- 4 years+ agency experience or in house experience working on great brands
Perks come along too …
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Early Friday finishes (During summer months)
- A genuine commitment from the agency to being taught and developed as a designer
- Tickets to design events and talks
- Working in a passionate and motivated design team
If this is a role that interests you, please email me at