Lead Affiliates Manager
The role and its purpose
The Online and Digital Teams are at the heart of Three's multichannel strategy and, as such, are at the centre of innovation and customer experience. Three has always been known as a challenger brand - and in the Online Team you will be challenged not only in what you do but also in how you do it as our culture is a key component of our success.
Online are a business savvy team, and delivering consistent performance is a core part of our DNA.
The environment you'll join and embrace is incredibly fast-paced and utterly focused on performance which we deliver through brilliant digital experiences and amazing team work.
What makes this role unique
Reporting in to the Head of Digital Commerce, this is a key role responsible for leading the Three Online Affiliates Program.
You will be accountable for identifying new Affiliate segments for growth, new affiliate partnerships and maximising the sales volumes and profitability of our existing partners.
You will work closely with our commercial and performance teams to achieve target performance within an agreed budget, whilst demonstrating the value of new initiatives in order to secure incremental budget.
Great leadership and stakeholder management skills are integral part of the role, as you will work closely with our affiliate platform agency Summit in all aspects program management. You will also be working cross functionally with our internal teams responsible for direct response comms, digital delivery and legal on a regular basis.
What does the role involve
- Leadership and direction setting of our affiliates program creating and executing a strategy forsuccessful delivery
- Line management and development of an Affiliates Manager - who is responsible for the day to day running of the affiliates program
- Identification of new opportunities in untapped affiliate segments, broadening our coverage and growing our volumes in a cost effective way
- Keeping up to date with competitor activities, devising strategies to remain competitive without exceeding cost per acquisition targets.
- Identifying new relationships and affiliate partners to grow our overall sales volumes
- Working closely with our existing affiliate sites to increase our volumes and drive profitable business
- Build compelling business cases to achieve approval for incremental budget; take responsibility for critically assessing achieved performance after launch.
- Ensure upcoming business propositions and initiatives are understood and executed to the highest standard by our affiliate partners
- Use your internal network to create support and advocacy for the channel, based on quality of business and profitability
- Manage the overall affiliates budget, working closely with finance and performance teams to achieve profitable business targets.
- Ensure affiliate sites are aligned with our brand direction and strategy, are compliant and meet our exceptional standards of customer experience
The type of person we are looking for
- Digital Industry experience, leading an affiliate program, an affiliate site or an aggregator
- Established partner and relationship management experience
- Experience building new business relationships and negotiating commercial agreements
- Outstanding commercial acumen, planning, budgeting and business savvy skills.
- Comfortable building a business case.
- Great natural communicator, creates buy in through communication style and credibility
- Takes responsibility and sees things through to completion, comfortable tracking and presenting outcomes along the way
- Focused on delivery through outstanding customer experience
- Good understanding of the online marketing mix
- Great administrative skills, organised and deadline focussed withattention to detail.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, confident taking ownership.
- Proactive and confident.
Nice to have
- Degree Educated
- Experience in mobile telecoms