SEO Account Manager
Who are iProspect? Think big. Really big. And really successful. And you’ll get a sense of our clients.
As a leading digital marketing agency, iProspect creates powerful marketing programmes for some of the world’s most successful brands. Whether we are developing effective search engine marketing programmes, or social media strategies, or innovative mobile marketing initiatives, our work helps these major players stay ahead of the competition.
Check us out at: www.iprospect.co.uk
What will you be doing? We're offering the ideal SEO Account Manger the chance to:
- Work with the Account Director in order to understand the clients' business objectives and translate that in to best-in-class bespoke Owned Media strategies that drive business value through SEO and other owned mediums
- Coordinate and work with your direct reports in order to deliver on the long and short term goals that allow you to fulfil the strategy
- Collaborate with and project manage deliverables coming out from the internal specialist teams across Owned and Earned (Content, Outreach, Creative, PR) against the clients requirements, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and up to the highest standard
- Create first class relationships with the client point of contact, also ensuring visibility of iProspect across other internal client point of contacts and their teams
- Accountable for the use of Owned Media client budget and working with Account Directors to identify and forecast new opportunities
- Contribute to and deliver on new business opportunities where required
If you've got what it takes, you'll:
- Have a commercial edge and the ability to collaborate with teams to create logical roadmaps that prioritises client spend
- Bring a strategic focus to translate business goals into actions
- Be excelllent at managing external relationships
- Know how to maximise use of industry tools to back up any analysis
- Be able to present confidently individually and as part of a team
- Inspire, lead and develop direct reports
- Understand the client and agency commercial mindset in the team culture that delivers financial targets – work with team to identify new opportunities
- Be a positive role model as a manager and client contact lead - inspire direct reports and always strive for more
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the Dentsu Aegis network of agencies so you get the perks of iProspect while being within a much larger organisation! We offer everything you would expect a global corporation to provide including competitive pension plans, income protection, life assurance, critical illness cover – all the stuff that might seem a little boring but comes in very handy when you start looking at things like buying a house…
It's not all boring, though. If you're in before 9am you get free toast (with a choice of spreads) and we finish at 4:30 on Fridays. Winning!
Click apply and if you’ve got what it takes, we’ll be in touch! If you’d like more information about the role, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org