Do you have a background within Marketing? Are you in your first role within Marketing looking for your next step? Then look no more! This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive with media experience to take the next career step. In the role you’ll be exposed to the full marketing mix of web, print, events, social media and PR, and be responsible for managing and developing campaigns for the client's global brands. You will also have the opportunity to broaden your marketing experience by being involved in the whole process of delivery and assessment of their campaigns.
Our client is an innovative and growing B2B publisher with a portfolio under three key brands. Almost everything they do is delivered outside the UK. So foreign travel is involved, and experience on the international stage and/or a business-level ability in a foreign language would be an advantage.
The successful Marketing Executive will:-
- have excellent technical (Excel and Google Analytics) and analytical skills;
- have a working knowledge of website CMS, email service provider(we use ADESTRA) and social media;
- have excellent attention to detail and an ability to multi task effectively;
- be able to communicate confidently and clearly with colleagues and external partners;
- possess a high degree of integrity, autonomy and self motivation with an ability to think creatively and resolve issues.
- have a degree-level education and a proven track record in media marketing;