Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) – Iconic ATL Agency
Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) – Iconic ATL Agency – Central London – to £45k
One of London’s finest and most prestigious ATL agencies is looking for a Senior Account Manager (or an Account Manager on the cusp of Senior Account Manager) to work in their healthcare division across a range of client accounts.
The agency is a full service, integrated, global communications agency that began in 1985 and has since grown to a globally-recognized network of companies that speak health to every audience and in every medium that matters.
The agency are dedicated to building world-class healthcare brands among healthcare professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers digital and television broadcast media, print, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
So, an interest in health and well-being and being healthy would be a great trait to possess for this position!
Step inside the walls of the agency and discover infectious energy, new ideas, new tech, and new ways of approaching healthcare. Their London office brings the above to life in an exciting and truly unique environment.
The Senior Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for a proactive Senior Account Manager to join their great team with interesting clients, professional challenges, and a good laugh every day.
This role plays a pivotal role in ensuring that projects are run and delivered smoothly and efficiently, within timelines and budget.
The Senior Account Manager’s role is focused on the details of delivering internal briefs, external presentations to clients and internal reporting.
Good digital skills are required for the position and you will also be working on projects that include and aren’t limited to TV, print, medical education, sales force presentations, etc. it’s a varied and great role!
The Senior Account Manager will be a self-starting dynamo ready to excite their existing clients and open the doors to new prospects on the strength of their own experience.
You are a Senior Account Manager or an experienced Account Manager looking for a promotion, with proven experience in healthcare who excels at working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
You will be very organised and have excellent communication skills. You will have determination and a passion for delivering complex campaigns within budget and deadlines.
You’ll have an eye for detail, enjoy the challenge of getting to grips with technical information and be able to assimilate complex content and translate it into something that’s engaging for a variety of audiences. You’ll have a good pace of work and enjoy working on a varied range of clients and sectors. You will be confident in managing client accounts and building strong relationships with their clients.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to support your Account Director to juggle workloads across various high profile accounts
- Ability to manage and sustain excellent client relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to deliver high quality control of any services and materials undertaken
- Financial understanding in order to create estimates, reconcile and track financial status on jobs and keep line manager and clients up to date.
- Proven experience in the healthcare communications field, with a focus in pharmaceuticals
- A good mixture of campaign implementation experience
- Experience in understanding and interpreting business finance information.
- Excellent project management skills and a sound understanding of the production process, including digital.
- Excellent internal and client relationship building skills.
- Proven accountability of running medium to large accounts.
Excellent agency, stunning role, Senior Account Managers or Account Managers on the cusp of Senior Account Manager with healthcare experience please send us your CVs today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com