Artworker / Traffic Manager
This is the chance to join a large agency based in East London. The agency is a relaxed, mature environment with a great hard working attitude to producing the best work for their clients.
This position is will be split between Traffic Management of the Studio, including; Artworkers and Proofreaders and Artworking for corporate comms, annual reports. You will be scheduling artwork, managing the proof reading section, manage resource for both departments and manage outsourcing options.
You will also be required to work closely with the design, account, project and presentations departments – ensuring all the correct resource is used for the right job, making sure projects are running smoothly and on time in the studio. This position supports the team on solving production challenges.
This person will also need:
- Strong knowledge of the Print Industry
- Strong CC/CS skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator for internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and keep quality expectations
- Build positive relationships
- Motivate the people around you
If this is something you would like to hear more about please email firstname.lastname@example.org and APPLY NOW!