Performance Planning Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers.
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories. They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network. It's an extremely smart agency who have a relaxed office environment and a low staff turnover.
The Performance Planning Director will drive digital performance strategy and planning for key clients.
- Line management of Account Managers; lead and inspire them, driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence
- Drive digital thought-leadership within the agency
- Lead the agency in performance marketing, ensuring planners are supported in the strategic vision and specialist performance teams are driving an excellent standard
- Drive best practice throughout the wider digital specialist teams, specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationales and the creativity of digital campaigns
- Develop and lead innovative, data-driven strategies for integrated Performance Marketing, across digital marketing channels
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of performance marketing channels – any experience trading would be an advantage
- A good understanding of attribution models and how they are used for marketing
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Prolific in data and analytics to produce the best in class reporting and analysis
- A positive outlook and a proven ability to handle pressure
- A high level of commercial awareness
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.