Client Services Account Director
Client Services Account Director - £50k - London
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
You will report into the Client Director
- Responsible for the successful delivery of your clients’ projects
- You will own your projects: from the smallest detail to long-term success, you will keep everyone moving, spot potential challenges and avoid them and help everyone deliver their best work
- You will build strong and trusting relationships by showing competence and commitment, ability to think on your feet and provide intelligent and simple solutions to challenges
- Responsible for the success of the team and work as an enabler and simplifier
The successful candidate will have over four years experience within the digital industry in client facing roles or in roles with also client facing responsibilities.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with on going change and ambiguity
- Possess a logical, objective, organised and systematic approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills: work independently, see different aspects to a problem and identify multiple possible solutions
- Passion for digital marketing communications and great project management skills: ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.