Key Account Director
You will be joining a team that has experienced strong growth both in terms of man count and revenue over the last few years and with this new role is looking to continue this growth by hiring onboard a strategically minded client development lead to take the reigns of some of their key accounts and look at different opportunities and methods of growing these into bigger and bigger accounts.
We are looking for someone who can marry both the strategic consultancy mindset in terms of future opportunity and growth, but also the incisive commercial acumen necessary to work with major accounts and senior stakeholders. In essence we are looking for an intellectual, sophisticated sales professional that can engage with senior leaders in the technology space, who can understand their objectives and challenges and have the ability to create solutions.
This person will also need to be able to hit short term sales targets through developing an acute understanding of customers needs. Simultaneously this person will need to map long term growth for each client and the portfolio by developing a deep understanding of specific client challenges and marketing objectives.
- Strong academic background
- Experience of working to a sales target
- Demonstrable experience of regularly dealing with senior stakeholders up to and including the C-Suite of Blue chip companies
Nice to haves:
- Interest in and/or some contact/opinion in education and how technology can work with and enhance the area.
- Previous experience of account development / sales environment
- Previous experience of the events industry
- Top tier academics
- Language skills
- Enterprise technology sales background - principally having dealt with US technology and software providers or a commercial partnerships background from a services or consulting background
- Particularly interested in, but not exclusively, people from Oracle, HP, Apple, SAP, Tesco, Thomas Cook ,Avios, Capital and PWC