Mobile Content Assistant
Uniqlo is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
Uniqlo has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first Uniqlo store opened in 1984 in Japan. Uniqlo now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Belgium, Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, Uniqlo is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.
As a Mobile Content Assistant, you will support the E-Commerce Mobile & Site experience team with content updates across multiple European countries.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Wireframing/designing mock-ups for home and category pages
- Building home and category pages using CMS
- Reviewing content updates with wider team before scheduling/publishing
- Carrying out regular mobile site walkthroughs across multiple regions
- General day to day CMS operations and content maintenance support
- Supporting preparations for launching new sites
- Communicate with mobile and site experience team to identify and communicate commercial opportunities through design/content improvements
- Collaborate with trading and content teams to align on assets/content across all sales channels
- Working with marketing and other departments to ensure the right information is communicated through the mobile sites
- Asset creation for mobile sites
- Adobe creative suite
- CMS experience – experience in site maintenance
- Digital design experience
- UX knowledge is preferred
- Awareness of device fragmentation
- Rapid Wireframing
- Ability to provide solutions to design problems
- HTML / CSS preferred
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail in a very fast paced environment
- Self-motivator / strong desire for self-improvement
- An understanding of the latest industry trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to content updates, time and deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate designs/mock-ups to wider team
- Ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Commercial minded