Traffic Asst / Workflow Co-ordinator #fashion #design #artwork
Freelance Traffic Assistant / Workflow Co-ordinator needed asap.
Assisting the Traffic Manager you must be experienced in a similar role be and immediately available for a period of up to 4 weeks - with a view to go on longer. Good experience in creative job tracking, scheduling, work-flow, managing campaigns etc is a must. A can do attitude and ready to work personality would be best with my clients current workload.
- Responsible for workflow, tracking and production across a team of designers and artworkers.
- Working along Creative Process for production and planning management.
- Being a contact for external clients and stakeholders for status updates and communication when needed.
- Updating briefing and tracking process to monitor and deliver jobs.
- Supporting and at times being responsible to deliver jobs on time and on budget.
- Strong written and verbal skills in developing content.
- Booking freelance support.
- Managing / supporting copy team members.
- Product copy sign off and deadline management.
Only candidates who have worked as any of the following will be considered: Traffic Assistant /Manager, Workflow Co-ordinator, Creative Assistant, Studio Co-ordinator, Studio Assistant, Campaign Assistant.
A publishing background or experience as a copy manager would be a bonus.
Based in South West London paying 150 to 170 per day.
Get in touch ASAP if this sounds like you!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.