Group Account Director
We’re looking for an experienced Group Account Director with an agency background (preferably a mix of large and small) to join a growing team in London. This is a multidisciplinary agency, so you must be will be well versed in all aspects of client service with a wealth of experience gained managing integrated accounts encompassing both on and offline channels.
As an Group Account Director you’ll work closely with the leadership team and internal Creative and Strategy teams, as well as external build partners to deliver successful projects. You’ll be working with the team to ensure projects are being delivered on time, on spec and to a happy client.
An experienced Senior Account Director looking for your next challenge and the opportunity to have a real hand in the future of an exciting, young branding & design agency. You’ll be an ambitious and driven team player with aspirations to be part of helping to develop and drive the agency forward as we grow rapidly.
You should have a strategic approach to communications with presentation skills that are second to none. A proven track record when it comes to client development combined with a real passion for the commercial and financial management aspects of the role. Not to mention team management skills and the ability to handle quick turnarounds and scalability challenges.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Strong background in brand and integrated communications with the ability to lead a team with clarity and confidence
- The successful candidate will manage the team working on multiple projects of different sizes, and across various platforms, at any one time
- Proven track record in building and developing teams of all shapes and sizes
- Superb client facing skills, a natural at developing strong relationships
- You’ll be responsible for meticulous planning of project finance, risks and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery. Naturally, you have a proven track record in delivering projects on brief, on time and on budget
- Sound business acumen and experience when it comes to managing operational and client budgets
- Ability to determine business priorities, allocating resource to maximise client satisfaction and agency profitability
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver and excellent communicator
- You’re passionate and enthusiastic – and add enough creativity to your work to improve and develop the account management processes
- Process driven with a keen eye for detail and quality control
- In short, you really understand cross-platform creative processes, you’re digital savvy and your attention to detail and planning is beyond obsessive
- An entrepreneurial spirit, able to adapt to business growing pain
- All aspects of team management from personal development and the setting of KPIs; to recruitment and mentoring junior team members to share knowledge and experience
- Ideally experience of delivering large, complex projects for property and hospitality sector clients
- Always prepared to go that extra mile to get the right result
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- And of course it goes without saying, you’re a people person with a sense of humour….
You must have a European passport or UK work visa to apply
Unfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants