Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with a creative agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Digital Project Manager to manage digital advertising projects. This role will sit within a busy team where the Digital Project Manager will manage projects from websites, rich media banners, mobile creative, landing pages, microsites and paid social campaigns.
- Manage digital campaigns of different sizes from initial brief to delivery.
- Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
- Challenge current ways of working/processes to continually make improvements to account.
- Booking jobs, keeping on top of statuses and costs and invoicing and logging financial info for account once completed.
- Flag any budget issues or cost changes.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the client's business, brand and processes.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the client and strive to exceed their expectations.
Experience & Skills:
- 3 years + working on digital campaigns from initial briefing to delivery.
- Technical competence and understanding of Adobe Flash, HTML5, HTML and CSS.
- 'Speak' HTML5, JQuery and open-source PHP/MySQLAbility to provide solutions to production and process issues.
- Ability to juggle numerous tasks at once and deliver all effectively
- Agency experience
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager and are looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.