Senior Account Manager - Brand Activation Agency - London
A prestigious, independent and highly respected communications agency based in London require a Senior Account Manager to join as soon as possible.
Our client, based in West London, is an independent creative agency who believe in purposeful brand experiences which will change consumer and shopper behaviour and have been doing so since the early 90s, and have some of the most enviable clients in the industry. They specialise in experiential, shopper marketing, brand activation, ATL/creative brand strategy and strategic consultancy.
As Senior Account Manager you will help or assist the Account Director lead future planning, strategic development and business development planning. Day to day you will be a key Client contact at brand manager and senior brand manager level and help to build and maintain strong relationships with your Clients, develop a culture of trust and ensure team fulfilment of the agency "Ways of Working".
- Lead and manage the delivery of your projects, taking complete ownership of some aspects as required
- Support the Account Director in developing responses to briefs
- Scope projects in response to briefs using key response tools
- Schedule and lead regular project status meetings, generating status reports as required
- Work closely with internal and external partners to ensure all deadlines are met
- Manage thorough, quality internal and external evaluations for completed projects
- Be accountable for each Client's budget, ensuring all budgets stay on track and projects deliver their GP and contribution targets
- Understand the financial context (e.g. targets set) and be able to talk about it confidently using the appropriate terminology
- Support senior managers in leading Client strategy and include the strategy and planning team when appropriate
Is it you?
The Senior Account Manager is a team player who must have good organisational skills and with a structured approach to management. You must actively take responsibility and ownership and embrace change within the agency and help with encouraging this within the team. You will be willing to work flexibly as required to achieve outstanding customer service and project delivery which might involve weekend work and travel. You must have excellent written and verbal skills and very good presentation and negotiation skills - clear and concise and an active listener as well as talker.
Salary: £35-£43K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Is this you? If so please get in touch by clicking apply and sending Leila your CV, and if your skills and experience are what our client is looking for Leila will get in touch. If you would prefer a P&C chat email Leila - or all her mob: 07498 029069
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter