Account Director - Brand Activation Agency - London
An independent shopper marketing & experiential communications agency with a famously great culture, is looking for an Account Director to lead future planning, strategic development and business development planning.
Our client, based in West London, is an independent creative agency who believe in purposeful brand experiences which will change consumer and shopper behaviour and have been doing so since the early 90s, and have some of the most enviable clients in the industry. They specialise in experiential, shopper marketing, brand activation, ATL/creative brand strategy and strategic consultancy.
The Account Director will be a key day to day client contact at senior brand manager and marketing manager level across multiple Clients. The Account Director will build and maintain strong relationships with their clients, developing a culture of trust and leading client entertainment and lead positive relationships with team members and with all other key stakeholders, and maintaining the agency's ways of working. Other key responsibilities include:
- Direct and lead the delivery of your projects (on brief, on time, in budget)
- Lead the scoping of projects in response to briefs using key response tools
- Oversee regular project status meetings with your team and work closely with internal and external partners to ensure all deadlines are met
- Lead your team in producing thorough, quality internal and external evaluations for completed projects
- Ultimately accountable for each Client's budget and portfolio P&L, ensuring all budgets stay on track and projects deliver their GP and contribution targets
- Understand the financial context (e.g. targets set) and be able to talk about it confidently using the appropriate terminology
- Work with the senior managers reporting to you to scope and sign off full budgets, with input from all other appropriate departments, including clearly outlined R&R planning
- Competently lead Client strategy and include the strategy and planning team when appropriate
- Ensure strategic targets remain on track as projects progress
- Provide line management for your team, understanding and adapting to their needs and holding regular one-to-one meetings
Is it you?
Are you an Account Director with exceptional organisation skills who actively takes responsibility and ownership? You must be able to embrace change and encourage this within your team, and with your impeccable written and verbal skills which powers your excellent presentation and negotiation skills you are an active listener as well as a talker.
If you have read the above and answered yes to most then we would love to hear from you.
Salary: Up to £56K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
To be instantly considered for this role please click apply and send Leila your CV, and she will get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for. Leila is available for a P&C chat if you would prefer - email or mob: 07498 029069.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter