Junior Account Manager / Account Manager (Digital) – Top 10 Agency
Junior Account Manager / Account Manager (Digital) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – to £28k + great benefits
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks a Junior Account Manager or Account Manager to work on an exciting FMCG account.
The agency is a leading direct and digital marketing agency who are part of a worldwide network.
Recently moved into brand new offices, people come to work for them because they can hone their skills there and develop their career within in truly multi-disciplinary teams, working with brilliant specialists in what they do.
The Account Manager Role
The agency are looking for an Account Manager to work on a key FMCG account - the largest digital account in the agency.
The role is specifically to manage the running of a dynamic website and a portfolio of brands. You will be part of a team who are responsible for running the brand’s web platform consisting of continuous content updates and managing their email programme - so you will also work closely with the editorial, data and creative teams.
Main Responsibilities of the Account Manager Role
The role will suit a Junior Account Manager or Account Manager looking for an exciting challenge working on an innovative FMCG eCRM platform. You must have digital marketing experience especially within email marketing and enjoy working in a high paced and energetic environment.
You need to be very process driven with a key eye for detail not just for accuracies but constantly looking for ways to improve. You also ideally need to have an understanding of data strategy and have experience of working closely with data teams directly, but this isn’t essential.
The role requires someone that can manage a number of projects at once ensuring they are delivered through all the relevant departments in the agency in an efficient and timely manner.
A self-starter, you are an Account Manager who is comfortable working autonomously, using your initiative and working as part of a team. You also need to be calm under pressure, a multitasker who can manage priorities, someone good at reviewing at problems and coming to a quick and efficient solution.
Skills & Personal Attributes required for the Account Manager Role
- Excellent interpersonal skills - have the confidence to speak to clients and the listening skills to ensure the agency continually strive to improve what they deliver with a logical POV.
- Ability to manage client and other partners across a number of contacts at different levels of seniority
- Driven to get projects started and completed within defined timelines.
- Resilient – the person is likely to have to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Able to see the bigger picture and think of new and better ways to achieve end goals.
- Possesses tenacity and drive required to see a job through to the end.
- People smart: able to understand clients and colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work independently without constant supervision, be proactive
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary [to £28k] plus a great benefits package.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Junior Account Managers and Account Managers with digital experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com