International Brand Managers
Salary range: £77,000 as midpoint of the salary range + 20% bonus + Car Allowance + Pension (up to 15% employer contribution)
This once-in-a-lifetime challenge blends the pace and agility of a game-changing technology start-up with the backing and resources of a global FMCG player. A pivotal step is getting the right International Brand Managers on board: visionaries, motivators, leaders.
The parent company has already invested $1bn in developing and commercialising these next generation consumer products. With world-class R&D, a rolling innovations pipeline and dramatic plans for expansion, the new venture is founded on decades of robust science and industry-shaping best practice. They’re already taking the lead in the UK and other markets. By the end of 2017 they’ll be in 20 markets and double that by 2018.
How you can rise to the challenge:
- Shape the future direction of current and new brands, supporting category brand teams in developing, planning and executing key brand marketing mix elements.
- Help to drive brand strategy and growth, delivering brand manifestos and standards covering all commercial aspects - including product innovation, packaging, pricing and total communications.
- Lead brand projects and drive fact-based decision-making through market analysis and reports, with clear recommendations for action and insightful post implementation reviews.
What you can bring to the table:
- A solid track record in brand/marketing, spanning both traditional marketing and significant digital expertise.
- Ideally, a strong FMCG background including consumer electronics/white goods, with international experience in these sectors.
- All-round hands-on ability, with the confidence and resilience to manage ambiguity in an entrepreneurial blue-chip environment.
- A readiness to act boldly, take risks and embrace change – backed by the willingness to listen to others and to learn quickly from your mistakes.
If you can aim high and get results, this journey into uncharted territory will open up untold opportunities to achieve your full potential. For a confidential discussion, please send your CV, quoting Ref: 2501 to our consultants at Ashwood Associates -email@example.com