INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DIRECTOR -PREMIUM PUBLISHER- sales
Up to £90k plus bonus and benefits
Successful international division of this world-renowned publisher is seeking an Account Director to generate global advertising revenues from our UK based Clients and Agencies.
Central to the role is the ability to develop new Client led partnerships by pitching customised, strategic solutions across our print and online platforms with focus on non-endemic categories
Key to the role will be an understanding of how to deliver global partnerships and the ability to be collaborative with global and UK stakeholders
- Well-known and hugely popular this global magazine publisher spans 300 editions world-wide
- Huge digital presence
- Powerful brand equities that span travel, fashion & beauty, sport & technology
- Stand-out portfolio of brands reaching over 220 million digital visitors and 250 million social media followers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and prioritise global business opportunities
- To sell global revenue partnerships to Clients and Agencies - across portfolio of media brands and markets
- Ability to demonstrate the exceptional connection between their brands and their Clients audiences with strategic and innovative ideas delivering scale and efficiency.
- Adept at growing client relationships for long term growth
- Work with our creative teams to develop bespoke, native advertising solutions
- Collaborate effectively to leverage strong internal resources (Creative, Digital, Print Sales) both in the UK and internationally to maximize revenue results
- Develop and maintain great working relationships with global publishers
Great agency & client relationships and an excellent knowledge/viewpoint of the international media market will be core to the successful delivery of this role.
- Proven experience and skills at new business development
- Proven experience in either the international media or selling global partnership campaigns
- 6+ years' experience in Print and Digital Sales, preferably in the international market.
- Innovative and creative approach to building proposals and attracting sales
- Ability to understand and speak a second (or third Language) is not essential but would be an advantage
- International and open-minded mind-set