Are you an experienced Product Manager who is now looking for a new opportunity to develop your career? Our client, a wholesale and distribution company based in Sheffield are looking for a Product Manager to join their team at this exciting time.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for sourcing, purchasing and achieving the supply of products to the business and ensuring that these products meet the needs of the market.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Price benchmarking to ensure that the company remain competitive
- Analyse product performance, identifying the products that are doing well and areas that may need to be monitored
- Manage supplier relationships
- Increase the awareness of the category
- Understand the needs of the customer and develop the product range through NPD
- Create communications plans
- Liaise and work with the internal marketing team to run campaigns
- Brief the sales team who will then go out to sell the products
- Analyse data and interpret this data presenting your results
- Proposals for catalogue developments
- Deliver marketing and campaign plans
Key skills that the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven experience in working with products with excellent understanding
- Love data and be extremely data driven
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with other departments
- Ability to use Excel to analyse data
- Proven experience in working in a busy, fast-paced environment
In reward for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary along with a company car and other additional benefits. You will be given the opportunity to work for a fast-paced, successful team who value their employees within a company who is experiencing growth on growth. Our client prides themselves on their values and how they like to develop their employees internally, helping you achieve your career goals.
This role is commutable via Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster and Derby and would suit a Product Manager with excellent project management skills.
If this looks like the perfect role then please do apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Product Manager, Sheffield