JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHER Keywords: (Fashion, Ecommerce, Capture One)
JUNIOR PHOTOGRAPHER (Fashion, Retail, Ecommerce)
Keywords: (Fashion, Ecommerce, Lighting, Capture One)
A talented Entry Level Photographer is required by one of the world's leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail companies.
Ideal candidates for this role will have Fashion Ecommerce experience or alternatively candidates with experience of working with a well-known fashion photographer as a 1st Assistant will also be considered. Either way you will need to have an impressive portfolio showcasing your range as you will work across both Model and Still Life, products and accessories.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a team of photographers in a busy Studio. In this role, you will be bringing products to life through high quality digital photography. You will use beautiful lighting and a strong eye for detail, thereby constantly improving the shopping experience for all brands.
- Working in the Studio Production team alongside the stylists taking commercial digital images of products.
- Ensuring that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Producing high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records.
- Image selection; working with the stylist to choose images that comply with the Style Guide.
- Accurately name and archive digital asset files.
- Mark up images with clear and informative notes for the retouch team
- Crop and process images, maintaining file size specification guidelines.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Ensuring all images are ready in advance of online sales.
- Meeting personal targets and daily and weekly deadlines.
- Ability to work well within a team working well under pressure with a adaptive attitude.
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
- Ad hoc duties
- Proven experience in digital photography in a commercial fashion studio environment.
- Ideally Ecommerce photography experience or 1st Assistant to a renowned Photographer.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
- High technical proficiency in Mac computers and software. Fluency in PhotoShop CS and Capture One Pro essential.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience of directing models on set would be ideal
- Proven skills in still-life photography
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Detail oriented and creative.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.