New Business Manager
We’re after an experienced New Business Manager to drive and project manage the new business process from lead generation to pitch and conversion. Ideally you will have experience in new business role in an agency environment.
- Generate contact leads, understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the communications industry and brand market
- Work with MD to identify areas for expansion and development
- Work with MD to develop a targeted long-term new business strategy
- Work closely with the team to develop bespoke self promo campaigns to relevant prospects
- Input into sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various clients
- Support MD with collateral for new business meetings and pitches
- Maximise networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
- Minimum 4 years experience with face to face Business Development/New Business.
- Experience dealing with luxury, fashion, beauty brands directly
- Bring an existing pool of contacts
- Experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Your Name – New Business Manager’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.