Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new opportunity with a well-known financial services company? One of my favourite clients is looking for a Marketer to join their team at this exciting time for the company.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy in line with overall company objectives and then leading a small team on the successful implementation of this strategy.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Developing a marketing strategy to reflect the company objectives and brand
- Budget management and review
- Directly managing and leading a small team; conducting appraisals, developing the team and motivating them
- Event Management; organising and attending events, working with other teams, developing marketing collateral and ensuring the events are communicated appropriately across different channels
- Analysing the marketing activities to see how successful they are, reporting on this and making recommendations to improve
- Market and competitor research; identifying trends and potential challenges
- Content creation for both online and offline channels
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written and an ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to motive and inspire a team ensuring their success
- A creative thinker who is always looking for new ways of doing things and exploring new concepts
- Passionate about the industry and willing to keep up to date with latest trends
- Enjoy working as part of a team and consider yourself a 'team-player'
- Excellent understanding of traditional and digital marketing
This role would suit an established Marketing Manager looking for a new opportunity within the industry and driven to achieve results. In reward for hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £40 000 and the chance to join a passionate and forward-thinking team.
This role is commutable via Birmingham, Dudley, Stourbridge, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
If this role is of interest please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Marketing Manager, £40 000, West Midlands