Social Media Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital & Social Media Manager to join a fast growing and entrepreneurial FMCG business based in the UK, where you will support the Marketing Manager. Working as part of a small and close knit team this is a unique opportunity to join a business where you can really make a difference. You will be responsible for maintaining the company's online presence via digital channels. This includes the development and enhancement of content for the website and other digital channels, and the creation and development of strategic social media campaigns.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Content & Social Media Formation and Management
- Development and execution of effective online strategic social media campaigns and integrate with offline equivalents.
- Development and execution of integrated social media strategies.
- Creation and distribution of relevant content across suitable online and social media channels.
- Development of KPI and ROI reports before and after social media campaigns.
- Liaise with applicable third parties on the production of relevant campaign material.
- Champion the concept of social media and the benefit of use to internal stakeholders.
- Analysis of website and social media traffic and behaviour through the use of tools such as Google Analytics and Web Master Tools.
- Present new digital marketing concepts and initiatives to relevant stakeholders within Group Support the rest of the marketing team by contributing to other marketing initiatives as and when required.
- Minimum of three years digital marketing experience gained in a fast paced, varied environment or equivalent.
- Track record of working within an agency and/or within an FMCG organisation.
- Delivery of digital and social marketing campaigns will be crucial in this role
- Have a creative eye for video and design as well as being passionate about creating engaging content.
- Demonstrate digital communications and social media marketing experience.
- A proven track record in writing engaging content.
- Expert use of social media as a business tool.
- Familiarity and knowledge of the principles of SEO, analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools.
- Must be pro-active, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator.