Marketing Executive - Global Strategy Consultancy -12 month FTC
A leading global strategy consultancy is looking for a proactive and diligent Marketing Executive to take the lead on delivering events as a crucial part of their marketing strategy. This is a brand that presents an irresistible opportunity for your career. You will be responsible for a wide variety of events, supporting their delivery as well as monitoring and evaluating performance using a CRM.
You will play a key role in promoting their brand across the UK through a variety of events and marketing campaigns focusing on key clients and the alumni community.
- Execute a variety of corporate events, contributing to all aspects
- Support the Head of Marketing in evaluating events
- Create compelling content to attract delegates
- Produce online content and marketing collateral
- Support the Alumni programme - communication and event organisation
- Work with consultants to advise them on their personal marketing plans
Skills & Experience:
- Events and/or marketing experience from a professional environment
- Experience of all stages of running a variety of events
- Experience of using a CRM for event tracking and evaluation
- Extremely organised with a sharp attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and able to deal with problems that arise quickly