Employee Communications Content Manager - In house British Brand
A well-loved British Brand is looking for an Employee Communications Content Manager to join its team. Your key role will be to produce, manage and edit high quality and engaging content for use across online and offline channels and also to drive understanding of their plans and build pride among employees.
As an Employee Communications Content Manager your role requires experience of planning and delivering integrated comms campaigns across multiple channels and coordinating content from multiple sources, and the ability to translate a variety of complex topics from across the business for a range of audiences and channels.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Day-to-day production and coordination of content for all employee channels
- Generate high-quality written content across channels & films
- Manage day to day editorial calendar and planner for all employee comms
- Oversee production of the brands magazine, managing relationship with the supplier
- Liaise with sources of content around the business, including Business Partners
- Work with Senior Employee Comms Partner to ensure channels evolve and adapt to embrace new technologies and meet needs of the people
- Ensure employees are communicated to consistently
Key skills needed:
- Experience in communications, ideally in internal communications
- Outstanding written, oral, and creative skills
- Practical expertise across a wide range of creative mediums – i.e. intranet, print, film, publications, social media
- Experience in integrating different comms approaches to form a joined-up campaign
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business including BPs
- Ability to create filmed messages and edit
- Ability to publish on Sharepoint, Yammer
If this sounds like a great next opportunity for you, please do get in touch today!