- Well-established brand.
- Thriving eCommerce team.
- Fantastic culture & benefits.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Analytics Manager, you will be a hands-on player within the team, with responsibility for analysing all online trading performance. You will also work closely with the marketing team to deliver insight on how to improve conversions, as well as conducting on-demand analysis to support UX improvement.
Your weekly reporting will include preparing and distributing sales packs on Monday to the online team. Day-to-day, you will convert raw data into tidy data whilst building out Tableau reporting and supporting the Analytics Manager in tagging the site, to enable further insight into customer behaviour.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Analytics experience within eCommerce.
- Ability to work with stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using web analytics platforms.
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to use SQL would be advantageous.
With a competitive salary on offer and fantastic development opportunities, this is a great opportunity for a driven analyst! Benefits include 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and BUPA healthcare.
Send through your CV or get in touch with Rina for further details.