- Successful and dynamic agency to call home.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Lovely client base.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with a great mix of clients, from blue chip brands to charities and local government, delivering on a range of projects across creative and digital. You’ll drive creative work through the agency, producing briefs and managing timelines and expectations, as well as organizing web builds and digital campaigns - you’ll find yourself creating content, managing social media and SEO and PPC. It’ll be down to you to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible and is delivered on time and on budget, to the highest possible standard.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re keen to hear from Account Managers and Senior Account Managers who have gained their experience within an integrated, digital or design agency.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to grow accounts.
- Natural rapport building ability.
- Proven experience in end to end campaign management.
- Keen attention to detail.
You can expect a salary up to around £35k, dependent on experience, as well as the opportunity to become part of a reputable agency that really nurture their staff.
If you require more information please contact Hannah on 0117 926 9530.