Freelance Education and School Liaison Assistant
AMAZING opportunity - Education and School Liaison Assistant - 6 month temp/freelance - £22k equiv - Marketing/Events/Brand - school and young people experience - immediate start!
Based in Soho, London, my client are a monthly subscription service focussing on the female market. With an almost unbeatable office culture and enviable client list, this company have gone from start-up to high-growth company in the space of 3 years. Currently looking for an Education and School Liaison Assistant the role will work with, and support the Assistant Brand Manager (Education) and will be a key contributor to the schools team which manages an education programme for teachers of 8-12 year olds. The schools programme mainly consists of online resources, however we business also visits school in person, and are looking for someone to manage the school booking process.
● Liaising with host schools and teachers
● Managing their registrant and tour request database
● Providing logistical support for the tour
● Work to streamline and make the booking process as efficient as possible for both the company, the tour team and schools
● Help manage education events throughout the year
● Support the Assistant Brand Manager (Education) when required
The ideal candidate will be:
● Personable and confident when speaking with a range of people on the telephone and in person
● Strong organisational and administrative skills including close attention to detail and effective time management
● Excellent communication skills in relation to the production of letters, briefing documents etc.
● Experience of managing a diverse workload; being able to prioritise work and working under pressure.
● Have a good eye for detail
● Hard-working and committed to getting the job done
Experience of working in schools or with young people would be an added bonus.
This is a freelance role and will start on Monday 31st July for a period of 6 months. They will ideally pay on a fixed term contract @ £22k p.a or a day rate of £120 per day.
If this role seems like your dream opportunity, and you are immediately available and can interview w/c 24th then start Monday 31st please get in touch with me ASAP and send me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through this advert.