£65k + commission
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe’s market leading media publishers with an international presence. As part of this publisher’s international sales network, our client are a healthy and growing business. We have over the past years taken over the representation of major international media owners. Their job is to sell international media to UK based advertisers and media agencies.
Our client are looking for a Sales Director to lead a team of sales professionals working across international and multi-media platforms in a very exciting and vibrant market. This vacancy has recently become vacant and this opens the opportunity to join our highly motivated team.
They sell advertising space into many of the leading digital and print media brands in Europe. The ideal candidate for this role will have proven sales management experience, and the ability to manage a diverse team. You will also have experience in working across wide-ranging product portfolios, including print, digital and strategic partnerships.
• Managing our sales team responsible for selling the full portfolio to London international media agencies and clients direct across print, digital and ambient media
• Supporting the sales team to achieve the highest possible level of customer service and exceed customer expectations
• Developing and training the sales team, with regards to a structured approach to market and developing client specific advertising solutions
• Ensuring all revenue targets are reached across the portfolio
• Delivering effective and timely revenue and activity reports to our represented publishers and senior management
• Creating clearly defined KPI’s for all direct reports to ensure they are engaged and committed to our company’s strategy
• Developing and maintaining relationships at management level across agencies and clients, identifying new revenue opportunities
- A high achieving and highly motivated self-starter
- Strong communication skills, proven team player with strong leadership skills
- good analytical skills, and a keen eye for detail
- proven experience in delivering and exceeding revenue targets on an individual and team management basis, leading sales by example
- excellent consultative approach to business, proven track record of innovation in developing sales propositions
- digital media experience, including programmatic advertising
- International media sales background and contacts within the Uk agencies of selling within International media.
- Languages will be an advantage but not essential.
Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension and healthcare.
Our client is an international media sales house. they are a global sales network for international media.
Our client has several offices in Europe. The team consists of 9 people of which you will head up 5 of them.
The Managing Director is responsible for the overall coordination, management and leadership of the country’s sales team. He/she is also responsible for administrative issues such as payroll and financial accounting. In London the Managing Director has in the past been the first and most senior contact for our publishing partners and has been in charge of identifying new potential publishing partners.
The sales director is primarily responsible for acquisition and retention of advertising revenues. For this purpose, he or she is in charge of the sales team and leads all operational sales activities. He or she monitors all activities and is the first contact for all advertisers and agency partners as well as the mentor of the sales team.
The managing director and the sales director together are responsible for the strategic development of the sales office and for reaching revenue and ebit targets.
The current managing director has previously been sales director on the team. We are keen to promote internally, whether it is in the same team or to another position within the network.
Apply Now: firstname.lastname@example.org