Client Services Director - Integrated Agency - London
Are you looking to make your mark on the industry and join one of London's most exciting agencies? Are you a Client Services Director looking to move to pastures new? Then please read on ..
Our client has an exciting and differentiated agency proposition, led by a senior management team with a successful track record of growing and running a major London agency. They launched four and a half years ago and despite being launched in a recession and with no founding clients, have already beaten some of the best and most famous agencies in London to win some fantastic clients as well and winning many awards both at a UK and global level. They have also been nominated as one of the most exciting independents globally!
The Client Services Director is a key figure of the agency's management team and will head up and lead the agency's client management team and development. The Client Services Director play a key role in the development of the agency's strategic plan and company policy, and helping to drive client development and growth, management and direction of the Client Services team. Other key responsibilities include:-
- setting a benchmark for client excellence in quality of work, service and relationships
- working with the management team on new business pitches.
- a leading force in driving and developing relationships with clients whilst managing a core team of Account Handlers in the campaign to win new business pitches.
- deliver proposals on the development of new business and current clients
- lead Account Handlers and Client Services Team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing
Is it you?
We are looking for someone who has an integrated communications background with strong experience in brand communications development and strategy with a strong desire to produce great work. They will have good experience in producing film and brand advertising comms. However, they will also be highly digitally savvy and will ideally have some experience of CRM.
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter with the ability and confidence to shape the 'new world' of marketing and communication.
- A hunger to produce great work, a commitment to successful client relationships and a passion for helping their people be the best they can be.
- At least 10 years agency experience, ideally in more than one discipline.
- A 'business developer' who is naturally proactive and always thinking and driving 'where next' with their clients
- An ability to form strong, concise arguments and produce their own presentations
- A natural organiser of people, projects and clients
- A senior professional with strong commercial skills, who is used to setting robust financial forecasts and targets
- Strong presentation skills and gravitas with senior clients / pitching etc
- Someone who can take the 'helicopter view' but is also happy to be hands on and rolls their sleeves up in the day to day
- Someone who brings energy and enjoys working as part of a tight team.
- A passion for award-winning work and effectiveness
- Someone with own initiative and drive but who doesn't take themselves too seriously in the office and can have a bit of banter.
Salary: up to £120 dependent on experience plus benefits
If you are an exceptional Client Services Director who would like to join a rapidly emerging, independent, integrated agency to help unlock the next phase of its growth then please don't wait, apply now by sending your CV. Or if you would prefer to have a confidential chat with Ali, get in touch with him - email: / mob. 07984 171873
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, or a donation to Walking With The Wounded for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link to them
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter