Senior Planner - Creative Agency - London
This is an agency who are passionate about how they creatively help brands create personal relationships with their audience. This a great opportunity to be part of a family orientated agency complete with in-house design, video and technical teams.
Joining a team of 2, the Senior Planner will report into the Strategy Director whilst managing Junior Planners and Social Strategists. This role requires a solid Senior Planner with very strong account planning and comms planning skills. You'll want to take the lead on big accounts and help the agency build its strategic offering at the same time. You'll be working across an integrated portfolio of clients and will work across brands positioning, integrated campaigns and social strategies.
The day to day: -
* Client ownership from day 1.
* Turning a creative proposition into effective multi-channel campaigns
* Working with other agencies in integrated agency teams
* Managing junior planners and social strategists
* Bringing precision and insight to the strategic process
The right candidate will be: -
* Passionate about delivering great work
* Able to translate a client brief and determine the business problem
* Strong account planning and comms planning skills
* Commercially aware - responsible for developing campaigns that deliver a measurable impact for clients.
* Imaginative yet strategic - able to inspire creatives
* A great mentor with leadership skills
This is a great opportunity to step into a Senior Planning role in what is an exciting time in a growing agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.