Senior Operations Manager - Rapidly Growing Digital Agency
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager - Rapidly Growing Digital Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £42,000 to £52,000 depending on experience plus bonus scheme, flexible working hours, bespoke progression plan, laptop, 34 days holiday, 5% pension, travel, free food, socials
About The Digital Marketing Agency
My client is a rapidly growing independent digital and performance marketing agency who is disrupting the industry with their unique approach, and due to unprecedented levels of growth they are now looking to bring in a talented Senior Operations Manager. They are a mid-sized agency led by a senior management team of dynamic industry experts, and they have offices in Central London and Scotland. Due to their innovative data led approach to digital marketing strategies they have developed a roster of happy blue chip clients, brands similar to Tesco, Barbour, BT and Net-a-Porter, and boast exceptional client retention. Their services include SEO, PPC, analytics, programmatic advertising and social media. This is a digital agency who place huge importance on fostering a collaborative and progressive working environment where staff enjoy a positive work life balance, reflected in perks like very flexible working hours, large training and development budgets, knowledge sharing sessions and various company socials and events.
About The Senior Operations Manager role
The new Senior Operations Manager will report directly into the COO and will work to design and embed operational excellence across all facets of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Operations Manager:
* Improve operational decision making within the business through effective process excellence and data analysis
* Create strategies that aid to increased productivity and revenue growth across operational areas
* Oversee and allocate resources across all departments within the business
* Work with key stakeholders to ensure outstanding work is being delivered to clients, on time and on budget
* Drive, monitor and embed operations processes and framework improvements
About You, the Senior Operations Manager
You will have proven experience of managing projects and operations within a commercial environment, utilising data. You'll now be looking to take the next step in your career at an entrepreneurial and ambitious company, where you can make a real impact.
Desirable Skills and Competencies of the Senior Operations Manager:
- Outstanding project management skills, ideally with Lean Six Sigma accreditation
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and mechanisms
- Experience using process architecture, with awareness of the design requirements of a high performing organisation
- Experience operating in a high growth, data analytics environment
- Experience managing operations within digital marketing, ecommerce, ad-tech or related industry would be advantageous
- Proven track record of managing performance improvement initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Operations Manager to accelerate their career within a friendly, entrepreneurial agency who is growing and taking the industry by storm. This agency operates on a very meritocratic basis, so you'll have the chance to progress swiftly within the business.
For more information about the Senior Operations Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2016).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.