Employee Communications Director
Our client is a well-established communications agency with a FTSE listed portfolio of clients. They are looking to appoint an Employee communications professional to deliver their employee communications strategy and roll this out across their client base. They need somebody to provide great on brand/content and a water tight strategy to sell this vision to their client base..
- Our client is looking for an individual with Creative focus along with copywriting skills and a sound knowledge of professional and financial services clients.
- Able to interpret data and translate stakeholder initiatives and business process into practical communications.
- Create and define EVP for clients.
- Working with clients HR and internal comms teams, to create on tangible deliverables that really count.
- Development of content, creative essence to deliver a clear on brand collateral across multiple channels.
- Use digital listening data and analytics to shape strategy.
- Have great business acumen to shape Emp Comms offer.
This is an exciting role, suitable for a self-starter who understands the importance of engaging employees, and telling/selling the companies story.
Project deliverables to include:
- Bring the values and behaviors to life through storytelling.
- Finalising of the employee Tone of Voice and internal comms style.
- Look at how ad-hoc comms can add value to the business.
- Work with Directors and In-house team to ensure that the message “cascades” through the organisation.