Account Manager, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
We’ve got a huge opportunity for an integrated Account Manager to join a well-respected agency who have global clients on their books. To be their type of Account Manager, you’ll need to have some experience working with on-trade campaigns. They’ve got a well-known booze brand for you to get your hands on.
You’ll be an Account Manager who is great with clients, and will be able to push work through the agency. If you’re experienced on digital, social and on-trade, you’ll be of interest to them.
This Account Manager will be working on high profile clients, so you’ll need to have experience working on vital clients within an agency. They work with a range of sectors, from FMCG’s to telco brands, but experience on booze brands will be a massive bonus for this role.
The Account Manager who join them will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring campaigns stay on-brief
- Make sure projects are delivered on time
- Work alongside different departments within the agency
- Attending client meetings
- Working with clients to understand their needs
Sound like your kind of Account Manager role? We want to hear from the right Account Manager as soon as possible regarding this role.
The Account Manager who joins them will be described by the following:
- Great account handling skills
- Experienced on digital / social / on-trade campaigns
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Desire to kick on in your career
Sound as if we’re describing an Account Manager like you? Get in touch with us as soon as possible. This is an exciting opportunity for any Account Manager who is looking to join a fun agency.
Please quote JW342 when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com