Marketing Project Manager - Fintech
A very exciting opportunity for an Interim Marketing Project Manager to join a rapidly growing global payments provider.
This business delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - they process millions of transactions worldwide and value their relationships at every point in the process.
Seeking to bring their brand to the next level, the Corporate Marketing Team is seeking a Project Manager who will drive and support the brand strategy implementation. Reporting to the PMO, but exclusively assigned to the Vice President, Brand Marketing, the candidate will work closely with Global Marketing Teams, Business Units, the Communications Team, Product leaders, external agencies and service providers.
This Project Manager will manage brand proliferation change management with the Marketing Team, under the Marketing Program Manager, both locally and globally. The position will additionally oversee multiple Marketing projects. Duties shall include: defining the project charter, managing scope, planning and scheduling with internal and external parties, mitigating risks and issues, communicating project status, and collaborating with other projects.
- Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the Marketing projects
- Drive the creation of a project plan, including development of backlog tasks, risk log, resource requirements/constraints, and accurate timelines
- Lead project meetings with task owners, as well as with stakeholders.
- Host steering meetings with project team and key stakeholders
- Excellent Risk Management and mitigation, identified in RAID format.
- Collaborate with Group Marketing and local Marketing Units, Business, Product, Product stakeholders, and IT to prioritize task backlog.
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices; help manage and respond to RFPs where required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager managing international Marketing projects
- 5 years experience in Marketing ideally with a focus on Branding or Communications
- Have worked in electronic commerce, online payments and/or banking industry
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Project, Confluence, Sharepoint, and JIRA
- PMI certification, or equivalent (PMP, ACP, or PgMP, etc.)
- International experience