Marketing Associate, EMEA
We are proud to be working for this leading global management consulting firm who were created by entrepreneurs who had a different vision of how to run a consulting firm. They have grown organically and through acquisitions to become one of the world’s leading management consultancies, built on a heritage of thought leadership and a tradition of pioneering new approaches to solving client problems.
The Marketing Associate will build, execute and report on channel distribution of thought leadership, news and events, and will analyse the performance of EMEA campaigns and provide detailed reports to both the marketing community and the business. The successful candidate will have strong project management and analytical skills, and experience utilising CRM, e-mail marketing, marketing automation, social media and digital platforms. The EMEA Digital Marketing Analyst will be a member of the company’s operational excellence marketing impact team.
- Work closely with the EMEA marketing team to produce marketing reports and KPIs for the region and individual geographies
- Analyse marketing campaigns and channel performance, understands drivers of ROI and identify learnings, with a particular focus on multi-language campaigns
- Optimise ongoing marketing activities e.g. by improving conversion rate through messaging and targeting and streamlining processes
- Streamline marketing performance reporting and KPI tracking across EMEA geographies
- Support specific projects related to regional campaigns
- Support the enhancement of our direct mailing strategy and approach across EMEA
- Manage campaign execution through target segmentation, data analytics and list management through CRM system
- Help to tell the 'story' of marketing return on investment by bringing data to life
- Support the on-boarding of new contacts and accounts for new hires into CRM from systems such as Outlook, Excel and LinkedIn
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record and experience in marketing
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to form data-driven arguments
- Digital marketing savvy
- Experience in running marketing campaigns
- Great project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and challenging international work environment
- Ability to juggle competing tasks, priorities and manage own time
- Self‐starter who has an appetite for learning and ability to work with little guidance
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven
- Proven success in working with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Advanced Excel and marketing analytics knowledge
- Experience using HTML and CSS to build email templates
- Google Analytics expertise
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.