We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and expanding Healthcare Communications Agency that creates and delivers highly effective, bespoke marketing and medical communication programmes. As part of their continued growth, an experienced Account Manager is needed who has the potential to further develop and grow with the organisation.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the highest quality standards, within budget and exceeding clients expectations
- Taking accountability for client accounts and internal programmes, including building and maintaining optimum client relations, and meeting financial targets
- Identifying potential issues with delivery of programmes, considering potential solutions and seeking appropriate internal direction and support
- Proactively identifying opportunities for organic growth with existing clients and proposing appropriate solutions
- Identifying other new business opportunities arising from potential development within the core team
- Preparing for new business pitches, including development of communications strategies, operational recommendations, budgets and pitch presentations
- Working with the senior team to ensure that effective internal standard processes, training, and review procedures are followed in order to deliver quality programmes for clients
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager needs to have the following core experience and competencies:
- Demonstration of career progression in medical communications or medical education agencies.
- Experience gained from working in market research or within the pharmaceutical industry is also desirable but not essential
- A track record of managing successful communications programmes, building successful client and HCP relationships and involvement in new business pitches
- Strong analytical, enquiring, insightful and strategic thinking abilities
- Strong writing, presentation and communications skills
- Minimum science or business first degree
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.