Social Media Manager
A leading fashion retailer is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Digital team, based in the heart of London. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for leading and executing the social media strategy across all channels as well as driving growth on each platform.
Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Lead the development of innovative and scalable social marketing strategies
- Responsible for all branded social media channels
- Manage the delivery of the social media calendar
- Analyse and report regularly on performance of social media campaigns and optimise accordingly
- Gathers insights from monitoring and analytics to define next-generation social marketing opportunities and identify industry trends.
Key skills and experience of the Social Media Manager:
- Proven track record interacting with online communities and platforms, actively participating across all channels
- Proven experience of executing social media strategies at a global level
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Falcon, all Microsoft packages
- Creative writing abilities