An exciting opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Marketing Manager to join an expanding beauty brand based in Birmingham City Centre.
The Role: The Marketing Manager will be involved in project managing all launches, building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships and managing a small team. Strong consumer knowledge is essential as well as experience in project management, both of which need to be demonstrated confidently.
- Own and set the annual promotion plan
- Implement a marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Strong creative writing skills to oversee all marketing materials
- Project mange all launches
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing all internal communications and delegating out
- Collaboration with whole team to support business needs
The candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Manager role you must have worked in a consumer environment such as retail or leisure and travel where the end customer is always in mind. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and effectively managing your time in a fast-paced environment. A natural commercial acumen and team leadership will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Senior Marketing Executive or Junior Marketing Manager looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Birmingham City Centre with an ad-hoc requirement to travel. The salary will be circa £27,000-£30,000 with employee discount, pension and 20 days holiday.
Marketing Manager, Birmingham, £27000-£30000