Social Media Executive
Our client, a well known high street retailer who encourage experimentation and creativity are looking for a Social Media Executive to come on board with the wider social media team who are the main funnel of information throughout the digital team.
You will provide critical support to the Senior Social Media Manager and will work towards common goals team to ensure continued growth and success of their social media channels and strategy. You will be key in campaign delivery, particularly on exciting new initiatives.
Reporting & Analytics
- Using available tools, measure and analyse performance of social media content and its impact on the business. Weekly and monthly reporting on social media KPIs and review of competitor activity.
- Working with relevant agencies to develop actionable listening/insights reports on key business areas and campaigns.
- Ensuring that they stay ahead of the curve in terms of network changes, social media innovations etc.
Social team processes
- Own weekly and monthly planning.
- Ensure best practice is applied to digital communications at all times.
- Support with administrative duties relevant to the role as required.
- Brainstorming with the team on seasonal campaigns.
- Working closely with Customer Services' Social team to ensure excellent levels of customer service are achieved through thorough briefing processes, weekly calls and monthly calls.
- Keeping a centralised social team playbook up to date (team processes, passwords and permissions etc).
Campaigns & content
- Managing key elements of special campaigns as set and directed by the social media manager. Including. Content planning, briefing, asset creation, media briefing, sign-off, delivery and post implementation review.
- Creating and publishing content across all of our social media channels in the optimum format and carefully proof-read.
- Effective day-to-day management of agencies from briefing, optimization, reporting and building strong relationships.
- You are able to evidence experience for the following:
- Paid Media
- Content Creation
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Insights
- Strong writing skills
- You come from a FMCG or Agency background
- Experience using Photoshop
- Social CMS and Ads
- Strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £30,000 plus a fantastic array of benefits