I'm looking for Search Executive for a large multinational retailer.
You will be responsible for maximising the link building opportunities available. You must be proactive in nature with very strong project management skills to co-ordinate campaigns from start to finish.
This is an exciting opportunity to reshape the SEO influencer strategy.
- Obtaining natural links from authoritative bloggers (with SEO value) to strategic pages on .com to boost visibility in Google search
- Aim to increase the frequency in which we are generating influencer content/coverage for SEO campaigns.
- Work within the Google regulations to avoid being penalized for mining links
- Work collaboratively with the PR team to ensure to deliver a best in class influencer strategy
- Support the business priorities, sharing data & insights to influence business decisions such as product offering and campaign timings
- Work collaboratively with the wider teams to drive one strategy that is customer centric
- Tracking and reporting on campaign and 'always-on' KPIs as they relate to the SEO roadmap e.g. traffic and revenue metrics, keywords optimised; links created; etc
- Working with SEO agency to perform competitive analysis; understand search strategies of competitors, offering insights and take advantage of gained insights
- Working experience with off-page / content outreach / link building is essential
- Great communication skills; can influence stakeholders through logical and factual based reasoning
- Strong understanding of content optimisation and passing link authority to deeper pages on the website
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Have strong verbal and written skills, be able to express the brands tone of voice
- Demonstrate a proven accountability of budget ownership and control
- Have a creative and innovative approach to projects
- Have a strong understand of the intrinsic link between PR, SEO, Affiliate and digital marketing and their respective work with influencers