Digital Marketing Manager - Leading Content Marketing Agency
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - Leading Content Marketing Agency
Salary: £32,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including excellent career progression, personalised training programme, 23 days holiday, laptop, subsidised phone bill, regular team socials and great office environment.
About The Leading Content Marketing Agency
My client is one of London's most exciting content and demand generation agencies specialising in the B2B space, working with global, market-leading companies in the technology and professional services sectors. Winning awards and accolades left, right and centre in every year since they began, this agency is becoming the most exciting, innovative and highest performing B2B content marketing agency out there. With a roster of tier 1 clients such as Microsoft, Google and IBM, this agency is making waves in the B2B marketing industry.
The agency foster a great team culture and their cool central London offices are a hub of collaboration and knowledge-sharing. The agency also offer a brilliant training programme and like to nurture and develop their team in order to promote from within wherever possible. The flat and meritocratic team structure means that there are no limits on salary increase and career progression is open to whatever you want to make of it.
About The Digital Marketing Manager Role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a forward-thinking agency, to work with blue-chip companies and to have a great deal of impact at a time of super growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Take a lead role on the digital marketing team, devising strategy, optimising campaigns, evaluating performance and providing a consultative approach to some of the agency's biggest clients
* Your experience in Paid Media and the management of advertising budgets will see you provide key insight regarding effective channels and advertising spend
* Your genuine love of social media will see you manage channels, identify key influencers, increase organic engagement and identify other means of acquisition for the benefit of key clients
* The role also offers the opportunity for you to get involved in client meetings and new business pitches allowing you to make your mark and impact the overall business
* Manage a Digital Marketing Executive.
About The Successful Digital Marketing Manager
If you are looking to join an agency where you can really make your mark and work with a team of market-leading professionals, this could be the next exciting step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Manager:
* 2-3 years' experience in B2B marketing in a digital focused role
* Agency-side experience is preferred, but someone in a client-side role in the technology sector and a real interest in the B2B marketing industry will also be considered
* Experience in PPC and Paid Social
* Budget management experience
* Knowledge of SEO
* A real love of all things social and digital with a proven track record in devising effective digital campaigns and projects
The Digital Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £32,000 to £40,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.