Digital Marketing Manager
Our client, a well-established and highly successful organisation renowned for providing exceptionally high quality education and educational travel provision for well over twenty years are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop the business from a commercial perspective.
The role is ideal for ambitious, driven marketers who can apply their strategic, technical and commercial skills in an organisation where they can make a huge commercial impact across a broad portfolio in an established £50+ million turnover business that is seeking to more than double in the next 5 years.
This will role will be responsible for implementing digital marketing activities to maximise direct customer conversion, increase customer engagement and implement a coherent digital strategy across the group.
- Drive growth in global student recruitment across the Group through execution of strategic and tactical digital marketing plans;
- Support sales teams with high quality collateral that is born of customer-centric thinking, insight and research;
- Manage the digital relationship with appointed stakeholders;
- Manage the planning, delivery, optimisation and analysis of digital programs, creative digital ideas, digital media partnerships and digital innovations based on the overall Group Marketing plan;
- Develop a high performance marketing a culture across the marketing team that facilitates sales to meet agreed recruitment targets and that is driven by personal accountability, creativity and drive to succeed;
- Evaluate and report on performance and value of marketing agency partners;
- Track marketing against revenue plans, providing reports as necessary;
- Ensure all sales and marketing staff and management are fully familiar with the Group's digital contribution;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver clear, concise and inspiring messages.
- Experience of paid search and SEO;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing communications;
- Experience of leading website development projects
- A data-driven, numerically astute individual;
- Excellent analytical skills and a clear, structured decision-maker;
- The ability to develop strategic plans and objectives and translate them into tactical campaigns;
- Commercial skills in budgeting, financial management, data analysis;
- Relevant experience gained in the commercial education sector;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £30,000 plus an array of additional benefits. If you have any questions or think this is the role for you then apply within.