Head of Online Trading
- Growing Trading category.
- Senior Leadership role.
- Established Multi-Channel Retailer.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Director for Online Trading, you’ll use the insights on offer to manage large budgets and formulate a holistic strategy for your category. The execution stage will involve the working with / managing (2 direct reports) key stakeholders across Online / eCommerce, Commercial, Trading and Marketing teams to optimise performance online. This will span the entire customer journey including product setup, merchandising, digital marketing and analytics, although the key focus will be for online trading.
There is huge potential within this category to take full ownership and deliver outstanding growth, especially with the current team setup and resources at your fingertips.
What experience you’ll need
- Have worked in a senior Online Trading role for a sizeable eCommerce brand or large Multi-Channel business.
- Excellent team and project management skills.
- Confident dealing with significant budgets and working for a brand of this level.
- Ability to spot opportunities to grow categories online and demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
We’re looking at a salary of up to £80k and a range of benefits including a 40% bonus (versus company and personal performance on growth targets), generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
Please get in touch with Kat to hear the finer details on this one.